There are many ways to becomed involved with SISTA.
- Major in a SISTA degree, either a Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology or a Bachelor of Arts in Information Science and Arts.
- Declare a minor in Information Science, Technology, and Arts (ISTA).
- Take SISTA classes to supplement your other interests.
- Do research with SISTA faculty.
- Join a club: UA Video Game Developers Club
- Consider joining SISTA as a rostered or affiliated faculty member.
- Teach a class for SISTA! We have funding for faculty to develop SISTA undergraduate courses.
- Involve SISTA students in your interdisciplinary research.
- Give a talk about your research in the SISTA colloquium series.
Contact Director, Paul Cohen at for more information about getting involved with SISTA.